- NDC Bilingual Learning Resource Website
Created by the National Development Council, offering videos, articles, radio programs, and other resources for English learning.
- Center for Undergraduate Research and Academic Engagement at Florida State University
Created by Florida State University, offering a collection of resources on oral communication from other universities and scholars.
- Michigan Corpus of Academic Spoken English
Created by the University of Michigan, offering a large and structured set of Academic spoken English resources.
- Center for Academic Development at Oxford Brooks University
Created by Oxford Brooks University, offering resources on oral presentations, poster presentations, and online communication.
- Institute for Academic Development at the University of Edinburgh
Created by the University of Edinburgh, offering resources on academic presentations, such as planning, designing, and orating.
Created by the University of Hull, offering resources about academic presentations for presentation planning, designing, and oral communication.
- RMIT University Learning Lab
Created by RMIT university, offering tutorial videos and PDF files on academic oral presentation.
- The University of Melbourne
Created by the University of Melbourne, offering resources on speaking and presenting, for example, presenting effectively and managing stress for oral presentations and effective presentations – preparation, organisation, language and questions.
- Using English for Academic Purposes For Students in Higher Education
Created Andy Gillett, offering academic English resources to students at higher education institutes on the four skills, listening, reading, speaking, and writing.