1. Job opening: Writing tutors at the Center for Academic Literacy
2. Organization: Center for Academic Literacy, NTNU
3. Work location: Pu Building 101 (樸101), main campus, NTNU
(1) Applicants with a postgraduate diploma or pursuing a master’s or a doctoral degree.
(2) Native English speakers or non-native English speakers with CEFR B2 English proficiency level or above (e.g., IELTS 5.5-6.0, TOEFL iBT 72-94, GEPT High-Intermediate level, etc.)
(3) Experience in writing and publishing English academic papers (e.g., English thesis, dissertation, journal articles, or reports). Experience in teaching or tutoring English academic writing is preferred.
(4) Knowledge of and enthusiasm for tutoring English academic writing. Willing to accept challenges and continue learning.
(5) Able to work in rotating shifts every week. Excellent communication and coordination skills.
5. Job description:
(1) Meet with students to discuss their writing projects and provide feedback and suggestions to enhance their English academic writing and oral skills.
(2) Write consultation notes and records.
(3) Attend English academic writing training and workshops.
6. Other information:
(1) Salary: $500 NTD per hour.
(2) Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m., rotating shifts
7. Application instructions:
(1) Please combine the following documents in one PDF file: CV, English academic writing samples, copy of English proficiency certificate, copies of graduate and/or undergraduate degree(s) and transcripts, or teaching portfolios (optional). Send the combined PDF file to the google account firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) We will begin reviewing applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
(3) If you have further questions, feel free to email us email@example.com.